Monday, September 3, 2012

August 13, 2012


Here is how my week was!

First, we had splits this week! My first real experience with splits! Splits are supposed to last 24 hours, but the first ones we did lasted like 3 or 4. So, I went to Chicoutimi with Elder Fitzgerald, our District leader, and we had a BLAST! It was great to see a different side to missionary work! Elder Heder and I work very hard and get a lot done, but it was nice to see the side of missionary work where you still work, but you don't kill yourself in the process =P Elder Fitzgerald is going home this transfer. It is just so weird to see missionaries actually go home! I think I've already said that before, but it's true!

With that being said though, I would really appreciate some letters this week... I've sent a few out, and if they have been replied to, that's awesome, but if I could get a letter this week from someone that would be so great. I love working with Elder Heder, and we do so much and get so much accomplished, but at the same time, I don't have the mental capacity to keep up this pace without a break in the week... So this is my plea for help! Also, I'd just straight up love to get a letter from any of you anyways!

Yup, that's a great picture of a Lynx! Good Job guys, take five!


Evangelical Christians always have the Coolest campers! Man, sometimes I wish I could be an Evangelist, but I would only do it if I could have this guys camper!


No comments:

Post a Comment