Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April 15, 2013


Hey!!!
Sorry, I don`t have tons of time, Our P-Day has been mega busy thus far, and it is going to be busy after this too.
This week was really awesome!! I forgot to tell you all that this last week we were "Parked". that means that we couldn't drive our car. So we rode the bikes everywhere! It was awesome!! Actually though, I loved every second of it!! And Friday there was a huge snow storm, we got a solid 7 or 8 cm. riding bikes was craziness  We almost died about a bazillion times. Elder Garcia didn't enjoy Friday as much as I did. but we have the car back though, so it`s OK!!!
We are working hard though! things are going good, we have 3 people who are just soooooo close to being baptized  They just have to do a few more things to do to prepare. And we are meeting people every day! I love being a missionary so much!!
Sorry this is so short!! =(

Elder Oviatt

No comments:

Post a Comment