Monday, January 28, 2013

January 28, 2013


=D Hello!
I bought a ukulele last monday! 8] I'm not that good yet, But I've only had it for 1 week. I like to play the childrens song book hymns though! They are a lot easier than the other songs Elder Oxborrow knows how to play.
My week went well though! It has been getting warmer here, and infact it's supposed to be a low of +3 on Wednesday! So we are super exciteed. I'm done with -40 with wind. I actually even started wearing a touque. Still no gloves though usually.
We have found an apartement! And Elder Oxborrow and I (Probably, dependingon what happens with Transfers in 4 weeks) Will move into it here in the next few weeks. It's nice. Big. Big enough for a 2nd team of Elders....
I unfortunately don't have a whole ton of time again today. We are going out to Lunch with the Elders Quorum president. He is an officer in the Army, so we are going to eat at the officers mess at the army base! Cool, hey!? It's a 4 course meal! Ah... I'm so excited, it sounds delicious. And then we are going to go play Volleyball at the Quebec chaple with some of the other missionaries who are up here from Rimouski and Drummondville (That is where Pouine was invented!! Drummondville!)
We have a baptism planed for the 9th of February. We are excited. Constance. She is 20 years old, and super ready to be baptized! I can update next week! I love you all, and have a fantastic week!!! =)

Elder Austen Oviatt

No comments:

Post a Comment