Tuesday, March 26, 2013


Hey everyone!
This is my week! it was fun!!
Monday, P-Day. Boring as usual... Sorry, but it's the truth!

Tuesday: we just taught a whole bunch of lessons. We have three people committed for a baptismal date right now.Jessica from Haiti, and Mylène Dumais, from here. We taught them. It was great!

Wednesday: We went to Montreal to go help out with Transfers. There were more teams than there was space in the cars for people coming up to the Rive Sud, so we had to go even tho we wern't doing anything there. It was fun to see so many missionaries... it is such a different world here than it was in Quebec. We have a huge district now. There are 5 teams in our district. That was as big as our whole ZONE was last transfer! Its awesome! District studies are going to be so much fun from now on! 

Thursday: We had district study! Like I said, it was a blast. We also had the AP's there, so that was tons of fun! 12 people at a district study... crazy. All we were missing was President and Sister Cannon and we could have had a zone conference! We have also been slowly moving stuff into our new apartment, a fridge and a stove, a table and chairs, and a washing machine. No dryer yet... =) But Elder Garcia messed up his back moving the Fridge up the stairs, so I had fun rubbing him down with Icy-Hot cream when we got to the apartment that night.... Eeewwwww....

Friday: I don't even really remember. Time passes so quickly. We had to go drive around to help out the new teams of missionaries, to get everything ready for them. Bus passes, junk like that. I'm so excited to move into a 4 man!!! Elder Lopez And Elder Botello. I am going to be the only person in my apartment who doesn't speak spanish. Awkward.... 

Saturday, More lessons with Luz (our third commited) and Jessica and Sr. Dumais. And we took Jessica and Sr. Dumais to a baptism that another area had. It was awesome!!! They were both like, "Yeah, we are going to get baptized too!!" And they are both so excited! Their dates are both set for April 7th. We are crossing our fingers for them to keep the dates!! =D =D 

Sunday: Church, Supper with Members, way to much food, and way to much fun. And way to much time. We try and keep our meals down to 1 hour, but members don't like to respect that rule to much.....
My new "roommate" Elder Lopez also has a ukulele, and we are excited to be able to Jam together. We don't know when we will be moving in together, but hopefully soon.
We are at the mall doing emails right now, and I forgot to bring my camera in with me, so I can't send my pictures of the new "roommates", but next week, I'll get them sent!

Love you all!

Elder Oviatt!

No comments:

Post a Comment