Monday, March 4, 2013

Hey everyone! 

Goodness, is it Monday already? Wow, does the time fly by. 

Life has been ridiculous! Man, Longueuil is crazy, I love it! My companion, Elder Garcia, is awesome. He is teaching me tons and I am learning (or trying to) tons.

The ward here in Longueuil is huge. There are like 160 active members. I haven't gone to church in a real chapel in so long... I met tons of people and I remember about 1 of their names. Not a great start.  We eat with members almost every single day, so breakfast and lunch are all we eat in our apartment. And that has been toast and nutella lately. We bought groceries today, and we spent 30 bucks. Total. 15 bucks each. I've never even been somewhere that we spent less than 30 bucks each. It was crazy. And like, we bought the nice stuff too, because we can afford it! Hahaha, Our shower is amazing. In a bad way. I almost don't fit in it. Anyone who is taller than me has to sit on a stool while they shower! I have to bend down to get my face and head under the shower head. Gah, It's amazing. Luckily though, we are actually moving into a new apartment on the 16th of March, so I get to be out of here on my birthday! Yeah Happy birthday me! 

We knock lots of apartments. Its tiring. 

I have lost like 10 pounds since I have shown up. I eat 2 slices of toast with nutella for breakfast, and 1 for lunch, then we eat at members houses. It's coming off nicely. =) Maybe not the most healthy way to lose it, but at this point, who cares?!

Have a great week everyone!
Elder Austen Oviatt

No comments:

Post a Comment