Tuesday, March 18, 2014

March 17, 2014 (Happy Birthday Austen!)

Hey All! 

This week was crazy! I don't have a whole lot to tell about, but I do have some awesome pictures.

1. This is Calebs Baptism. That was so awesome. That was Saturday. We drove down and I got to baptize him. Then, Sunday we were back down to Ottawa and I was able to confirm him. Next Sunday he is recieving the priesthood, then he wants to go to the temple with us. Crazyness. His parents were at his baptism. I don't know if you all know how big of a deal that is, but it's a huge deal. So we spent most of our week in Ottawa. Not very productive...

2. This is my 21st Birthday Cake. It was bought for me by Sister Cooke. Who also has a birthday today! She came to church with a cake for me. What a sweet lady, I hope to get a card down to her this week, because she lives 45 minutes away. 

3. This is my 12th birthday cake. Everyone wishes they were young again, right? Well, today, I am young again!

No comments:

Post a Comment