Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December 3, 2012

Well Hello there. Hi. Hey. How's it goin'? Hi...

Well, Big news coming your way!

Transfer calls! Saturday night we got a call from.... President Cannon!!!! That means a leadership change! Assistant to president/Zone Leader/District leader/Trainer. So we were both a little... Uhhhhh... What on earth is going on!!

I am leaving Alma :'( Elder Beaumont in staying here and he is training a new missionary!!!! I'm so happy for him!!! =) =) =) He is a little freaked out though. I am super excited for him, he is going to rock it up here in Alma  So much is going on, We have a baptism here at the end of December, and with Brad, things are just going super well!

But that being said, I'm headed off to Quebec City, to Saint Foy. I will be "training" a new missionary. He has been here one transfer, but technically until you have been in the mission two transfers, you are still in training. So I'm companioned with Elder Ryan Wright. =) And with that, I am also the District leader. In my district is the Zone leaders, and the sisters who are in Quebec zone. I'm exicted, but I have to go. I still don't have an address, so if things must be sent, they need to come to the mission home. otherwise, I will have the address for you guys next week.

I love you all, and Hopefully I don't die in a car accident this week because it has been raining the past 2 days and the roads are completely iced over. It's brutal out here!!

Elder Austen Oviatt
Here is one of the family's we are friends with up here in Alma.   Paul and RenĂ©e. And their kids Marie-Louise and Philippe and Albert.

No comments:

Post a Comment