Monday, December 10, 2012

December 10.2012

Hey Guys!!

So, Goodness, transfer week when you get transferred is just crazy! We hardly got anything done! But that also might be because we spend so much time in transit walking or on the bus because we don't have a car... =( 

Life is super good though. I live in Ste-Foy with Elder Wright. He is from Alaska and has been out for one transfer. I shall include my address at the bottom because I just know that so many of you are dying to send me letters and packages and presents and such. =) 

Uh, not a whole lot to say this week, other than the weather here just turned super sour. lots of snow, lots of wind, lots of ice, lots of cold. Grocery Shopping was going to be brutal walking to the store and then walking home with the bags, but we were able to sneak a ride with the Zone Leaders, so we didn't have to carry anything. =D So happy... 

We have a baptism on wednesday, so that will be awesome! His name is Rémy and he is 18 and just awesome. Super glad to have gotten the chance to meet him! Other than that really the only big thing is just how small I feel here in Quebec. There are so many people!! And in Alma it was so small! Haha, but that's OK, I mean, I am kind of short so.... =)


Anyways, I love you all, and I hope you have a great week!

Elder Austen Oviatt

No comments:

Post a Comment